HIGHLIGHTED CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS
- Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint
- Deadline driven, exceptionally organized, and can handle multiple tasks at a time
- Reliable and adaptable, learn new systems quickly, and take initiative
- More than fifteen years experience with both a Mac and a PC
BONANZA PRESS, Woodinville, Washington
Custom pull tab game designers. Responsible for the design and layout of all games and other promotional material printed at the company.
- Created and/or enhanced artwork in Illustrator to be utilized in games, advertisements, banners, catalogs, and other promotional material.
- Cropped, edited, and enhanced customer provided photos using Photoshop in order to use them in the best possible way on games.
- Updated and created catalogs, brochures and flyers using InDesign, helping both the company and our clients promote available games.
- Work directly with sales team to best help meet the specific needs of customer’s personalized games.
- Learned and closely followed all legal requirements necessary for each game created.
THE GORES GROUP, Los Angeles, California
2008 – 2012
Private equity firm. Responsible for the output and continuity of all presentations that were created for the company, both internally and externally.
- Ran the Graphics Department. This included hiring a freelancer to help with work overflow and appropriately assigning and prioritizing tasks to be completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the creation of advertisements to be used both in printed publications and emails to help the company find new companies to acquire.
- Created PowerPoint presentations for possible investors as well as possible acquisitions increasing the fund size of the company
- Construction of web based response forms using Dreamweaver to be used to track the attendance of the company’s investors who would be attending the Annual Partner’s Meeting, the largest meeting of the year.
- Design invitations for both internal and external company events using both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
BAIN & COMPANY, Los Angeles, California
2007 – 2008
Consulting firm. Responsible for the output of presentations for a variety of companies using company specific designs.
- Designed easy to read PowerPoint presentations that helped to increase clients as well as help current customers realize their full potential.
- Responsible for the training of all new hires with the company specific design program.
- Assisted in the creation of other design projects which include but are not limited to: invitations, company specific raffle tickets, magazine advertisements, media backdrop and wall art.
B.A., Communication Design: Media Arts, California State University Chico, Chico, CA 2006
B.S., Applied Computer Graphics: Production, California State University Chico, Chico, CA 2006